Home » Fire Regulation Requirements
Louisville Fire Regulation Requirements
- LP tanks must be completely purged and empty of all fuel prior to arriving at the Show Site.
- Units requiring fuel have only a sufficient quantity to permit the placement and removal of the unit to and from the Exposition Center;
- All fuel tanks be taped and sealed;
- All battery cables be disconnected and taped;
- All lines on bottle fuel tanks be opened and disconnected;
- All draping or display materials of cloth or paper texture, leaves, etc., be fireproofed; and
- Absolutely no storage of any kind will be permitted in or behind an exhibitor's booth;
- Absolutely no cut trees will be permitted.
Each exhibitor is responsible for observing the above regulations within their space - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you have questions or problems, check with the Service Desk.